Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! Speaking of New Year's resolutions...
I've been encouraged by this list of non-resolutions. I hope you are too!

Here are some Home School Educator's NON-New Year's Resolutions:
1. I resolve to NOT try and make my children "perfect" homeschooling examples.
2. I resolve to NOT try and prove that I am a "perfect" homeschooling parent.
3. I resolve to NOT try and compare myself to every other homeschooling parent.
4. I resolve to NOT give up on expecting the best from myself.
5. I resolve to NOT give up on my students.
6. I resolve to NOT get discouraged when I have bad days, but to call someone on the phone who may encourage me in some way (prayer, a cup of coffee, or just saying "it's ok"!).
7. I resolve to NOT forget to plug into a support group for my support and theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment