Saturday, September 15, 2007

ROBBER CAUGHT BY COLLEGE

At 00:20, WCPD units were dispatched to the report of a robbery on the 400 block of South High Street; the actor was described as a white male wearing a yellow polo shirt who committed the robbery by point of hammer. According to reports, the actor attempted to steal an unknown amount of beer from his two victims.

The actor then fled from High Street onto Sharpless Street based on information given by the reporting party. Officers converged on the area of Church and Sharpless near the WCU parking garage, where the actor was apprehended after a positive ID by the victim.

The suspect, Alex Andrew Zeblium, 20, of Lansdale, Montgomery County, was charged with four counts of Robbery, and one count each of Simple Assault, Recklessly Endangering Another Person, Terroristic Threats, Theft by Unlawful Taking, Recieving Stolen Property, Underage Drinking, and Public Drunkeness. He was arraigned last night in Coatesville District Court; Judge Robert Davis set bail at $5,000, which Zeblium posted. His preliminary hearing is scheduled for Friday in front of Judge Knapp (15-1-04, CR-0000309-07)...

I know I promised by East Side Criminal Day recap on Saturday, but I had more important things to do (such as catch up on my sleep), but I will get around to posting it. There are also some Common Pleas recaps that will be posted sometime later in the week (I'm finally getting over a minor illness; I think it was something I ate on Tuesday, but that's more information than you need). There's also a preview of an uncoming rape trial that's slated to start on Monday in Common Pleas Court in front of Judge Gavin that I'll comment on sometime today...

No comments:

Post a Comment