Friday, March 1, 2013

Windows 8 Phone - Part 2

OK I admit it I was feeling a bit guilty. You see through January I had been using a Windows 8 phone and was really enjoying many elements of it, especially the seamless integration with Microsoft Office, SkyDrive, Lync & SharePoint. Shure many of the iPhone Apps I have grown used to were not there, but hey Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & FourSquare were available. As a matter of fact in the past couple of weeks YouTube was finally added. However I really did miss some of those apps I had gotten used to using such as Tivo, SiriusXM, Pocket and of course Apple's superior music player and in early February I switched back to my iPhone5.

OK Windows 8 Phone Let's Do This Again

Now that I am testing the Microsoft Surface Windows 8 Pro tablet and I have a couple trips coming up I figured I should try out the Windows 8 phone again. With all of that being said I switched back to the Nokia Lumia 822 Windows 8 phone with a commitment to give it yet another month to test out.

I hope to report some good news to all of you during the next 30 days or so regarding my experience with this Windows 8 phone.  Wish me luck.... and stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment