Thursday, September 22, 2011

Passwords Got You Down?

Are passwords driving you crazy? Most people would immediately say yes. I know this myself because most of you, my co-workers come to me from time to time holding your head while you report with annoyance and frustration "I forgot my password"! From talking with many of you I realize that alot of people are simply writing these passwords down somewhere. This probably is not the best idea because this paper can wind up in the wrong hands or simply get lost. There are many free services that can help you manage the complex world of passwords.

One of my favorites is "Passpack". Check out this video demonstration. You can access this from any computer plus there are Android and IPhone apps available. Never drive yourself crazy with passwords again. Check out Passpack today.

Did I say it was free?

No comments:

Post a Comment