Thursday, December 3, 2009

GOAL - 5000 miles for 2010


Setting my biking miles goal for 2010 at 5000 miles. Now up north here, we do have winter and if it snows, I am doomed to accomplish this goal.

But nonetheless, setting the goal. And living in Chester County means I do have to lots of those miles climbing up hills. My weekend rides will be around 50 miles and the weekday rides can be shorter. Will need 3 - twenty mile rides per week to get to this goal.

Who wants to join me?? I will have almost 2500 for this year but I now have a biking partner since my twenty something son is now living at home. He is almost at 7000 miles for this year despite fighting some illnesses that way laid him for some months.

So those of you sitting at home not biking, WHY NOT???

No comments:

Post a Comment