Saturday, September 19, 2009

fabo ride today


Fall is the best time ever for bike riding in Chester County, cool temps and soon we will have the extra treat of the fall foliage. We did 30 miles this morning and had a great time although we lost Thebesteverlisa (her twitter name) and her fiance, not sure what happened, I texted my phone number to her. Check WCCC ride page for posted rides coming up for Chicks, I will list my cell on that page.

Next Sunday I am doing the Bike Fresh Bike Local, a great cause and ride, Starts and ends in Downingtown, come on out.

Tentatively planning a ride for next thursday evening, leaving my house at 4 pm, (no parking in town at this time) and we will do around 25 miles. Check WCCC ride page for updates on this ride. Make sure to check it prior to heading out for the ride.

BUT COME ON OUT, this is the best and most fun time of the year for biking.

No comments:

Post a Comment