Thursday, January 4, 2007

Our Readers Respond...

Dear Editor:

Hello! My issue is that I’ve repeatedly asked Mr. Beltran & Mr. Gibbling to handle this matter between Jazmin
Wilson (supervisor) and myself. Now there is another issue going on at the Grassland Shelter, Valhalla about Ms. Jazmin having sexually relationships with a client that used to reside at this facility (which is true) he has been removed due to his violent behavior.

Well Jazmin Wilson is very negative towards me due to the fact that she tried to flaunt herself in front of my signifi-cant other, which he did not act on her sexual gestures, so I’m paying for it because my significant other was just being a real man to me. I shouldn’t have to go through this aggravation with a Supervisor that’s acting whorish towards male clients, I’ve tried to go about this the positive way but I’m not getting any results from Jazmin’s superiors.

I think it is very unprofessional the way she acts as if she is really into her job but, really is sexually indulging with
clients. I’m trying to deal with this but it is just so much a person can take from another person. I went through the proper channels and still nothing has been done.

I would appreciate your attention on this matter due to the fact I shouldn’t have to walk on eggshells because this
individual (Jazmin Wilson, Supervisor) wants to have male clients attracted to her, which she is not attractive at all.

Linda Foster
Valhalla

Dear Editor:

The article, The Decline of Rational Thought in America, by Jon Booth (Thurs., Dec. 21), addresses a serious problem in our country now. On the big issue, Iraq, it would appear that “just war theory” was not complied with, as was argued by many secular and religious leaders, including the Pope, apparently at least in part because there was no “imminent” danger, and because such a thing as an alleged inquiry by Iraq about yellow uranium does not appear a proportionate cause for bombing and invading Iraq. Still, the voters had previously made their choice, preferring Bush over his adversary.

Mr. Booth seems to like the philosopher Descartes (“I think, therefore I am”). He also might find he would like
the similarly Catholic philosopher, Schelling, and the late Pope John Paul II. Fervor is not enough, as Mr. Booth would agree. Thought also is needed, but good thought.

Michael Gask, Esq.
The Bronx

No comments:

Post a Comment