Thursday, September 7, 2006

Our Readers Respond...

Dear Editor:

I spoke to Jing this evening. She is remarkable. She is working full time now and coping with the stress of not knowing how much longer this litigation can go on and on without her being able to see her son’s eyes, smile, hair, face…hold him…hear his voice. Jing was walking on the street the other day to get a coffee with me after she signed her affidavit for the recusal motion and a cute little boy, maybe six or seven, about the same age as Tristram sort of hopped and skipped happily by, holding hands with his mom…Jing’s whole body shook with the heartache of not being with her own son, of not knowing how he is, of not seeing him happy and safe. Jing is very worried about Tristram.

She does not think the Hilers and Kellys are loving and caring people – they surely have strange ways of thinking in opposing her reunion with her son, concealing and secreting him out of state, and she is worried because some reports said Tristram had nightmares and “sleep terrors” while in Gail Hiler’s home and that he was observed in California as being “subdued”. Is her son lost and afraid and simply coping as best he can with inexplicable situations and family moves? What are the Kellys doing out there in California with Jing’s son in their home?

What are they telling him about the fact that his mother has been fighting to gain his return? What is Tristram thinking now he is being seen by a psychologist who is to inquire about his feelings about regaining visitation with his mom…all these thoughts flood through Jing’s mind. Jing says it is hard to see little children her son’s age and not think of Tristram instantly. Jing loves Tristram and wants what’s best for him always.

She hopes that press coverage of her plight will lead the courts to move more quickly than in the past.

Robert Wayburn, Esq.

Dear Editor:

Having read your cover story on ex-DA Pirro, I, too, am a victim of her ‘sex-Nazi’ administration and the hatred/retaliation towards men in Westchester. I have not seen my two children in eight-plus years now. Although accused and never indicted, Family Court Justice Tolbert found, I still don’t know why and can’t afford the attempt to find out, some reason for electing my participation in the supervised program at the White Plains YWCA in order to see my children. I now understand Judge Tolbert, and others, have been removed.

Have you any knowledge or insight as to where I can learn more about exactly why our Family Court has been ‘cleaned out’ and by whom? After eight (8) different attorneys, retainer’s fees, transcripts, etc., I have known nothing but injustice and abuse in our matrimonial and family systems. I have recently lost my business/career of 14 years due to the abuse of my ex-wife’s sister’s attorney and her reckless $2.5M suit against my employer, simply to hassle and harass as for years leading to my being “laid-off”.

Name Withheld by Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment