Thursday, August 18, 2005

Deep Space Nine Wedding Vows

I'm clueless why, but maybe it's just because I don't watch the series - but some folks want to know what the Deep Space Nine wedding vows are.

This is what I came up with, from the wedding of Worf and Dax:

Worf, does your heart beat only for this woman?

Response--Yes.

And will you swear to join with her and stand with her against all who would oppose you?

Response--I swear.

Dax, does your heart beat only for this man?

Response--Yes.

And will you swear to join with him and stand with him against all who would oppose you?

Response--I swear.


I can't decide if this warrants going on the wedding site yet. If I have this wrong, please post a correction here or email me about it and I'll fix it.

[Addendum: okay, we broke down and put it on the web site: Deep Space Nice Wedding Vows]

No comments:

Post a Comment