Saturday, March 5, 2011

new iPhone app for job seekers

Hidden jobs are everywhere. You just have to know where to look. I believe todays job seekers need to "company hunt" not job hunt. They need to look for companies that are growing/expanding. And these companies aren't necessarily on the job boards. I've recently created a new app to help you find these jobs.


Its called the ‘hidden jobs app’ and it tracks hidden job announcements across the U.S. in a simple interface that accesses a proprietary database which I update daily. If you have an iphone (or ipod touch or ipad), I’d appreciate if you download it and give it a review. (.99 cents). The app lists stories and announcements from companies that are expanding or announcing hiring plans and then links to that article inside the app so you can read it.


Download it here >>



I got the idea after seeing some of Jim Stroud's posts on the subject and thought to myself. There should be an app for that. So I found a developer on elance and the app was done in less than a month. Its intended for job seekers, career coaches, reporters or anyone who wants to learn about companies that are hiring.


http://hiddenjobsapp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment