Saturday, May 1, 2010

the finest bike shorts made


I have ordered and bought the Terry T short for years and years. Have worn them for almost 20 years, so I have seen many shorts come and go from Terry. I have worn Pearl Izumi too.

The T short comes in short, regular and long and plus size. What other bike company offers this kind of selection? I bought a new pair this year, first in about 3 years. This year's bike short is made of the most fabulous material. The chamois is spectacular. Soft and breathable. When you bike in these shorts, you do not even feel like you have shorts on.

The fabric breathes so well, even in today's 90 degree heat, I was comfortable.

I HIGHLY recommend these shorts. Buy one size smaller as the fabric is stretchy. The only problem with Terry is that they have a very strict return policy. So if the shorts do not fit, get them right back and ask for the right size.

No comments:

Post a Comment