Saturday, May 30, 2009

cool bag


Last week I was biking with Mary Pat and she had a nifty bike bag, a Trek Handlebar bag (as pictured above) I bought one and put it on my bike. I wanted something a little bigger for when I do area sponsored rides where I often need warm clothing to start but need to shed it later. Plus I like to carry my own snacks, last year in the Seagull Century, they ran out of food towards the end of the ride.

The bag is very light weight, I took off my other bags, so weight wise, I am about the same. Plus I can get all my supplies in with ease.

I got this bag at Bike Line, they ordered it and had it for me in a few days. Will let you know how it aids my rides.

Off to the Chester County Challenge tomorrow. Katherine and Mike and Connie are coming. Hope we see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment