Sunday, April 19, 2009

invitation to any chick and chick friend


Anyone who wants to go to ACAC Health Club with me for a water class is now being extended an invitation. Cost for a Day Pass is $15.00 and you can use the entire club and attend the water class with me. Also if you use the Spa for any treatment, you get a Free Day Pass. If you have never had a facial, I recommend Lisa. It is pricey but worth every penny.

But I may have a Free Class pass somewhere if you just want to do the class. I usually go Monday and Wednesday but can go any weekday. Classes are at 9:30 am. I get to pool at 9 am.

The water class is a great mix after a long hard bike ride. I have biked 4 days straight and plan on going to the water class tomorrow to stretch out the legs. ACAC also has a large pool type hot tub, sauna and steam room. Sauna and steam room are in the Ladies Locker room, so you dont have to worry about sitting nex to a half naked guy.

Now you working chicks would have to plan a day off. But might be a nice day off if you get a Spa treatment and use the club for free. Not a bad deal in my opinion.

Email me if interested.

These classes are not your grandmother's water classes. The instructor on Monday looks like the female equivalent of Arnold S(lots of letters).

Hey if I can put on a bathing suit, you can too. No one gives one flying fig what you look like in a bathing suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment